grow with children

Monday, September 25, 2006

Papa of Three

We started our parenting right from the beginning of sapna's conception...every week we got pregnancy news letters.....we monitored each and every moments of our children's growth....did a lot of experiments....played music.....watched the movements in the ultra sound scanner....But after the birth of twins it is altogether a different affair....the initial excitement of Niran gave way to his envious attitude towards the younger ones.....He keeps changing his attitude.Sometimes he is unpredictable.....very elusive he is...How to tackle him is the greatesrt challenge before us....!!He cant stand the sight of Sapna feeding the younger ones...probably these are normal behavioural patterns...Still I would like to hear from you.....the ways to tackle him....strategically....!!! Sometimes he kisses them lovingly......the next moment he pinches them and runs away.....He is now three years and nine months.and the twins are two and half months old.....!!!! Should I be a bit delicate to discuss and share these things...? I don't know really....Bye

7 Comments:

Blogger thirty six j said...

i think basic thing is to try and talk to him about his feelings. ask him what he feels, is he jealous, what makes him like that, etc. not that this is a final solution, but it helps a lot. and ensure him again and again that you love him and need him and the little brothers are there mostly for his fun and pleasure. all the best!

1:25 AM  
Blogger SMALL:) said...

I am not commenting on the topic here, but loved the team blogging-first time i am seeing it. Good! How did you meet together???

10:13 PM  
Blogger sreejitha said...

small, we r not together. are from different circles.but connected through friends and ideology.
Prasad, i would like to know what all means u tried to make the situation healthy.And such delicate things r the core of our blog,isn't it?

7:33 PM  
Blogger Prasad Pannian said...

I am a virtual parent yaar.sitting here in Pondicherry I cant possibly do anything....But slowly he is getting adjusted.....Sapna is treating him as the big brother...that makes him feel somewhat secure.....!!!!By the way no lacanian and Zizekian analysts in the blog?!!!!haha..

11:59 AM  
Blogger Sudeep said...

what is the possible Lacanian and the "other one" analysis...?teach me Lacan when u r free.
Do u and sapna discuss these things regularly? Or is it like you be parent when they r physically with you?
How's sapna?How did the whole stuff of being a Mother affect her?I would like to meet her sometime too.

4:54 PM  
Blogger sreejitha said...

sorry, the earlier comment was by me,sreejitha.I rushed into sudeep's official computer and added my comments in the page opened by him.

4:57 PM  
Blogger Prasad Pannian said...

Yeah.. We eat Derrida and Lacan for our breakfast regularly alongwith our porridge!! haha. I said Sapna is treatig him wonderfully...and so he is getting adjusted...I dont even feel as a parent at times....they are all in Calicut Sreejitha......and so this simulation of a virtual parenthood!!You know ..the Pondicherry Govt. gave me 15 days Paternity leave!!Dont ask me how good a parent I was in all those days..haha..Ask Sapna.. She is still on her maternity leave.......not even sleeping properly...taking care of the three...!!See I am here just flirting in the blog... She is staying very near to Calicut University Campus...She knows you and jenny...through me...Hope one day we all will meet together with our kids!!

6:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home