grow with children

Thursday, November 16, 2006

Response to Gargi's post in her blog.

IT would be nice to have a disscussion on the post about mother in GArgi's blog
http://ofadeadyouth.blogspot.com.
In answer to her question how would i be with my child when he grows up...
will i ask back?
Asking back!
What is in return.
What is this to be given in return?
I don't think we leave something in relationships to be gained later on as "conscious retreaval".
WE r here because we create our present.
The mother and child create their present too.
Mother recieves as much fron her child as much as she give.
Pain.
Pleasure.
Belongingness.
Alienation
Everything is shared.
AAdil gives me emotional health.IT's tough to imagine days without seeing him.
I give him the same.
Aadil gives me immense happiness while smiling for every little achievement he has.
I give him the same by being healthy attending him when i'm in peace.
He gives me pain whenever he demands too much
And i do the same treating him as matured when he is still a child.I ask too much from him.
He give me restless days, nights destroys my study materials...I have destroyed his moments of happiness by closing the door behind when i want to communicate with the world outside.

We shared every emotional growth and stagnancies.

When it cease, it cease for both of us.Not that i lose when he disclaims, he loses when i do it.

I think I'm rich enough not to kill him and eat.

If i become too weak and broke i might demand, i might become the mother who demands, i might spent nights in tears...might claim all that in return and what is to be given in return...Had i given him anything that he didn't return at that phase itself?

ya, may be i fed him...he might give me enough money to have food for mysel.over?

What gives mothers the idea that they have done "so much" for their children?I try all means now to get rid of such feelings that I have given so much and...am giving him a fair share.That's all.Well, it might also reduce mother ego.No chance for mother's guilt!!!!

want to say so many things...lack words.better we will go throgh the comments in the post we have started with.Someone has expressed it well towards the end.8th comment.And about my mother...Another day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home