grow with children

Sunday, December 03, 2006

Daring to be dirty.

I'm back to the life called normal.( I don't know whether I can say "back to", i don't remember a time when i enjoyed normancy in people's eyes when they look at This time Aadil did a lot to save me from the image of unconventionally expressive.
Rip: too many.. theories...
too many...
me: in what?
generally?
Rip: in everythin..
do u accept social science as a science..
me: ha
Rip: also cultural science??
me: if literarure was literary
and cultrual studies cultural
i would not have been a job less scoundrel or..this and this even a mother now
Rip: mmmmmmmmmmmmm.....
me: neeyo?
Rip: i dint get tat qn?
me: respect kooti ningal ennu pareno?
Rip: ayyo vende
i prefer nee
me: social science science ano?anenkil? allenkil?what would u have been?
Rip: njan oru engineer aanu...i only wish an engineer could do engineering!!!!!
software il aayirunnu..infosys..athoru ewngineering sthapanam aakunnathu enganeyennyu manasilakunnilla!!!
me: infosis irakal vereyum friend list undennu thonnu, enginnering irakale enthayalum parichayamundu
Rip: irakal.....
time and the hunter vayichittundo??
calvino..
athil tzero ennoru story undu...brilliant
me: um vayikkam
ethra yayi b'lore il?
njan profile nokkelaaaa
veruthe keri ezhuthan thudangheetha, alpam branthu manathathondu.
Rip: njan evide cat (mba exam) ezhuthan vannu nov 22nd weekil...pinne thirichu company ileykku(not infosys) poyilla
chennayil crosswords ennoru companyil aanu eppam..executive manager ennokke avaru parayunnu...customeres varumabam hello how r u parayunnathu thozhil
they ll pay u well for suffering monotony
pay u( literally and metaphorically)
me: um
what u look for now?
Rip: content writing..ngo...tech writing..ad..etc etc..valya nischayam ella..i dont want to go bak from blore..this is such a brilliant place..
me: entammo
Rip: so many brilliant people..
entammo???
me: alla content wri. and tech wri..bheekara dinanghal aaville?
Rip: ariyilla....onnine kurichum valya pidiyilla...
me: b'lore il oru thirachil aasyamanu, njanghalu ii divaanghalil oru option aalochichu but haven't explored north east at all, so vidanum thonnunnilla
njan joli yonnum cheyyunnilla
motherhood karayamayi nadathunnu
sudeep anu bread kondu varunnathu
Rip: north east beautiful aano?
enikku avare bhayangara eshtamanu
me: pinne... joli ithokke thanneye ullo leee athonnu manasurappode cheyyan pattunnathu vare njan kunjhinu mula kodukkal oru pradhana functionanu, u need rest ennum paranjhirikkum, atha trap or what u say self surviving strategy!uph
She is! ofcourse buetiful. today my friend exclimed> pl. always talk about the bomb blast here not abou the beuty1
beautiful ennu thiruthi,
Rip: motherhood nalla rasamyirikkum alle? chelappam pedi thonnille...? ammaye kurichorkkumbolokke enikku pedi thonnarundu..pinne vallatha oru kaaryam orkkum..enikku ammayavan pattillallo ennu..
appam entha thonnunnethennu ariyilla..
yes..beautiful..
enikku cheenakuttikale othiri eshtava
me: sarikkum i always thought of it
wanted to hear a male talking of it
i went on asking many and to sudeep how they feel while thinkng of it
not being mother
i feel i 'm relieved of what i never gave to my mothere...ory thirichu kodukkal is possible like this...entho!i feel, coz there is no other way i can do ummmmmm pinne
njanorkkum i will never ask him to be grateful...so that i can escape the eyes of, u know!
Rip: yes..
me: i was about to write it in motherhood blog
today came for that only
Rip: pakshe ammayvumbam namukku vallatha oru power( nammal orikkalum aagrahikkathathu) kittunnille?
th epower of protectorship
oru vallatha vulgarity alle athu
like a tretise between the protector and protected there is always power
one can never escape from it
me: then u r here, James is here, so i took some time (from Aadil's quota)
ya true
and that made me write daring to be dirty...i experience a sort of dirt
and normalcy
along with it
u know one thing
Rip: ??
me: i had this in mind.. a sor of social acceptance for my nurturing....what u call...self, a sort of vaaarippunaranum jeevitham "kodukkanum". i played it in my love relationship and end up in tragedy...and this is a beautiful, less risk involved saturation of that self.
Sent at 6:11 PM on Sunday
Rip: are males always playin mothers in a heterosexual relationship?
or that mite be more true in gay relatuionships..
me: do u mind if i make this conversation public?i just had a pause after asking this because i felt it might block ur free expression,,,
Rip: no mprobs at all..
me: um, i think males play that in both relationship,. because su was a mother for me
and i have seen lesbian couple where a female act like father figure and i guess in gay rel. the reversal will be there.
Rip: yes..i can understand...
sometimes i think the concept oif individual is a flawed one
me: did u read that blog?it is growithchildren.blogspot.com has not come to a sate where it reallly is in a form it's a group blog.
Rip: just as the very concept of society is flawed
no..
ll go thru it
me: um
Rip: there mite only be communities..or to be precise imagined communities
me: it is both flwed because system does not function as it ought to be
Rip: or as we percieve it must work..
me: or was supposed by those who made it, if they have had an intention at all of making a good society
Rip: mmmmmmmm..
hey..i ll get to u latr
gtg
bus at seven
some jhad pad packin..
has to get somethin for amma
then off to bus...
take care..
pinne aadilinu enikku vendi oru ummayum kodutheykku...
there?????
me: ok just went to the blog stuff, ok da bye..take care
Rip: bye....
me: bye bye.
ammakkorumma

Rip is busy. You may be interrupting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home